Manual and automatic welding
Activities certified by the Italian Institute of Welding
We have specialized welders with qualifications in compliance with the guidelines of the European Welding Federation (EWF) and of the International Institute of Welding (IIW).
Our processes of gas-shielded welding and of electrode welding are approved by the Italian Institute of Welding.
Furthermore, Carpenterie Romor is certified according to the following standards:
- UNI EN ISO 9001
- UNI EN 1090-1 up to EXC3
- UNI EN ISO 3834 part two issued by the Italian Institute of Welding
- CE Marking of Gates
Product and Quality Control
- Level 2 certificate holder that carries out magnetic particle inspection services (MT method).
- Level 2 certificate holder that carries out visual inspection services (VT method)
- Dimensional testing
- Brinnel hardness tests
- Non-destructive tests
- Tests with spirit level with millesimal flatness accuracy
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Certificates of conformity
- Material certification 3.1 B
- “IIS" certified welders
- Welding procedure specification (WPS)
- Welding procedure qualification record (WPQR)
We rely on external specialized institutes for radiographic testing.