Welding in metal carpentry
Certified manual, automatic and robotic welding
The system the organization has adopted for many years now guarantees that the welding processes are carried out by qualified personnel under the instructions of a Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC).
In particular, the provisions regard what follows:
- Welding operators obtaining and maintaining the necessary qualifications;
- Preparation and management of the Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) by the RWC;
- Management of special welding procedure-related information by the RWC and its subsequent communication to the welders;
- Definition of welding control methods;
- Obtaining and maintaining of the necessary qualifications by personnel performing non-destructive testing of welds;
- Management of materials and equipment used;
- Working environment and its suitability;
- Management of relations by the RWC with the verification body for qualification renewal and/or for WPS approval.